Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mother's Day

This Mother's Day weekend on Friday and Saturday I will be participating in The Lake's Mall's Home Based Business show! Yeah, I am super excited about this. There will be wonderful gift baskets and grab bags for those last minute shoppers as well as for the mom who is deserving (all of us) and wants to buy herself a special treat.
Everything on the table is a cash and carrier purchase. You will also be able to place catalog orders and I will be able to help you select the exact products that will work for you and your needs.
There will be a post a little later today about a coupon you can receive that will be good just at the show.
I will also be having a drawing for both Friday and Saturday, the winner will select a level one paper packet of their choice out of the current catalog!!!
I am going to be hiding some addition coupons in some of the baskets and bags so you never truly know the value of your gift until it is opened!
If you do stop by for a visit, which I hope you do, and mention my blog you will get yet another coupon to use at a later time.
BONUS OFFER!!! Sign up for one of my scrapbooking or cardmaking classes and receive $3 off. Book a group class and get the class for 10 off, that's only $50 for a group of up to ten people. In addition the special Memorial Weekend classes will be available at $5 off as well!
Super savings all around!
I will have the art work that we will be creating at our basic and advanced classes available to view at the show. The Memorial Weekend classes will be customized to some extent to artwork is not available. Please check the schedule to see if you will be able to attend a scheduled class. If the times do not work for your schedule please let me know, I am no offering private classes as well as you book group classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment